Monday, January 14, 2008

Things have been absolutely insane between my professional and personal life. (thus my lack of postings) A ridiculous amount of drama occurred at work thus reinforcing my mantra of non emotional relationships with your superiors. I have been told I have an "attitude" as well as a non bubbly unicorns and fairies and hearts pouring out of my mouth personality according to my boss. This because I refuse to accept her as a friend or enable her self loathing. I have always sprung to the aid of those in need. But never those who feed off of others to perpetuate their negative cycles. I was also informed that she is irritated by my "strong personality." I'm sorry that the majority if your employees are satisfied reading marie claire and chatting about the weather. My goals are not to be a military wife nor are they to work at the bank for the rest of my life. If someone has goals and dreams and it makes you feel uncomfortable to hear about them, than you need to re-examine yourself. The problem lies not with my words, but with your internal struggle.

-end of rant

In other news, I got home from class extremely late one evening. I threw down my books and did the usual meet and greet with the animals. Through the commotion of an excited great dane prancing about, I heard a faint meow. I looked down but our cat was not meowing, he was just weaving in and out of my legs. The meowing got a bit more desperate and it sounded as though it was coming from our front door. I opened the door to see a little black cat shivering and meowing in the cold. I immediately picked her up and gave her a warm blanket with some food and water in our guest bathroom. Since that evening she has integrated well within the adams family. She take pleasure in outsmarting the dog and is fearless. We have caught her giving our other cat baths. I have placed found posters as well as reported a found animal to the humane society and military police with no response. As of recent, she has taken to sleeping in odd positions between us on the bed and playing in the sink at 3am. We've temporarily named her noodle.



A long overdue photo post:




Our handy dandy new kitchen organizer! :



Noodle the cat, in all her noodleness:





Bleu and his 3ft bone courtesy of uncle Kenny :





Paul being all paternal with titters the cat:

No comments: